There are two options for receiving your order and includes delivery or in-store collection.
- If you are within 50kms of our premises you can opt for delivery, which is $16.50 for a minimum order of $50.
- If you are interested in receiving a delivery – we usually deliver locally on either Tuesday or Friday.
- The contactless delivery will be dropped to your door.
- We do require someone to be home to accept the delivery.
- We will liaise with you via email once you have placed your order in our system.
- On the day of the delivery we will liaise with you via telephone on arrival to ensure this delivery is as quick and efficient for both parties.
- The contactless delivery needs to be transferred from our refrigerated transport to your refrigerator immediately on arrival.
- We will attempt to deliver your products 48-72 hours after the order is placed.
- Important: If you are not going to be home, please note we are NOT able to leave the product (especially during the Australian summer months).
- Delivery is not available on weekends or public holidays.
- In-store pick up is directly from Alexandrina Cheese, 37 Sneyd Road, Mount Jagged.
- Pick up operates Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 11am and 1pm sharp.
- You will be sent an email with details for pick up after your order and payment has been made.
- On the day of the pick-up we can liaise with you via telephone.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to create and dispatch orders.
- We are offering South Australian distribution only with delivery days on Tuesdays and Fridays within 50km of the factory.
- All vacuum pack weighted wedges will be supplied larger than 200gm.
- Important: Adelaide Farmers Market Members will need to include their membership number on the form to apply for 10% off. Thank you.
- *Freight is payable depending on destination and quantity required.
- Alexandrina Cheese Company reserve the right to substitute an item of equal value and type in the event of limited supply.
- Alexandrina Cheese Company accepts no responsibility in the event of spoilage or breakages which occur while in transport.
- Alexandrina Cheese Company costs include packaging & handling expenses as required.
- Terms & conditions are current from June 2020, outlining the procedures & protocols listed above.